Northwave Extreme Short Finger Glove 2021 – BLACK
High-performance gloves for high-performance cyclists, the Northwave Extreme Short Finger Gloves give a smooth and streamlined fit while the palm is padded to improve comfort.
Created for cyclists who want a minimalist cycling mitt, the Extreme Short Finger Gloves are of a lightweight design with a snug fit to give an almost second-skin feel. Not only does the back offer a smooth aero finish it’s also breathable, preventing sweat build-up when you’re pushing the pace.
The AX Suede palm is supple but durable, giving you a firm grip of the bars. A mix of gel and memory foam padding is deployed to soak up vibrations from rough roads while also alleviating pressure points and preventing numbness. An ergonomic wrist cuff is lightweight and flexible for optimal comfort and minimal fuss.
- Materials: 60% Polyester, 40% Polyamide
- Palm in AX SUEDE DEUCE with micro-injection thermo-welded application on the palm
- NW Logo with film application on the back
- Logo with 3D on the side puller
- Ergonomic cuff
- Microfibre sweat wiper pad with gel and memory foam
- Sold as a pair
- Colour: Black
- Clothing Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult