Another new addition to the Rubino Series is inspired by the automotive industry to ensure the safety of riders in the most challenging road and weather conditions, even if the temperature drops below the freezing point.
- Puncture-protection at tread center and side wall
- Phenomenal grip in all-seasons even at sub-zero temperatures
- Strong tread design with lots of mileage
3 Compounds (3C) is applied by Vittoria to deliver all-round products without compromise. Vittoria 3C is a layering process, using 3 separate compounds in the same tread. The different properties of each compound, including the G+ Isotech*, allow for the improved experience in all circumstances.
Suitable for All conditions.
G+ ISOTECH COMPOUND
G+Isotech®* is Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound with revolutionary G+*, as provided by technology partner Directa Plus. No compromise is necessary with this compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
This tire can cover the highest mileages compared to its nearest competitors.
SUB-ZERO DEGREES PERFORMANCE
Sub-zero degrees performance
The nylon clincher version has:
– Wear resistant tread with low rolling resistance
– PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
– Strong Nylon casing from 26 to 220 TPI
– Butyl or latex inner tube
– Foldable and rigid version available