The goal for Continental was to improve the GP4000S II and see upgrades in rolling resistance, mileage, speed as well as puncture protection. Now with a tubeless option. Continental have got you covered. The specific sidewall of the Grand Prix 5000TL provides a stable fit to the rim. The new era in cycling – the best allrounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protecton. Made to make you better. Developing the Grand Prix 5000 nothing has been left to chance. The TL technology is specifically designed to offer Tubeless for road cycling demands. Easy to install and reliable in use. Compared to the GP5000, The GP5000TL has 5% better rolling resistance and 5% more puncture protection.
- Improved Black Chili Compound for an even faster, safer ride
- 330TPI 3-Ply carcass
- Active Comfort Technology to absorb vibrations and deliver a smoother ride
- Vectran Breaker technology for increased puncture resistance
- Lazer Grip Technology for improved grip and outstanding cornering
- With Inner Liner
- Weight Approx: 215g (25mm)