Heat and humidity are testing conditions for racing jerseys and bib shorts – sweat soaks fabrics, ill-placed seams can cause irritation, and exposed skin risks sun damage – so Rapha’s designers have reworked the Pro Team Flyweight Jersey with two new fabrics and a new construction to create a jersey that thrives in the height of summer.
The front of the jersey features a new lightweight fabric with superb ventilation, allowing air to pass over the body. The back of the jersey is made of an alternate lightweight fabric which provides UPF 40 sun protection. Thanks to their excellent breathability, both fabrics dry very quickly – meaning they aren’t weighed down with sweat after a few hard efforts in the heat.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Made from two lightweight fabrics
- UPF 40 sun protection on back
- Reinforced pocket construction
- Ventilated fabrics dry quickly
- Bonded shoulder seams and collar construction
- Lightweight zips
- Race fit
- Raised rubber tabs zip tabs for ease of use