A midweight jersey with a slightly less compressive fit than our aerodynamic race jerseys, this team edition of our Pro Team Training Jersey features a bonded patch for supporters of EF Education First Pro Cycling to show their support without wearing full team kit.
Ideally suited to training in warm or mild conditions, the jersey is constructed with a breathable, high-stretch fabric that wicks sweat efficiently away from the skin to regulate body temperature. Mesh side panels provide additional ventilation and a degree of stretch for a close fit. The collar has a minimal profile to prevent irritation and a subtle zip guard to protect your chin. The full-length zipper makes it easy to cool down after tougher efforts while three reinforced pockets on the back of the jersey expand to take all your ride essentials and incorporate a lightweight, perforated fabric for improved airflow at the base of the back. A mesh gripper here helps keep the garment in place while a reflective tab positioned just above the hem improves visibility for riders training in low light conditions.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Team edition bonded patch
- Signature Rapha armband
- Lightweight, high-stretch and breathable fabric
- Pro Team fit – cut for an on bike position without being overly tight
- Mesh side panels for temperature regulation
- Reflective tab for visibility in low light
- Lightweight, perforated material on the inside of pockets