POC Ventral Lite Road Helmet 2021- Uranium Black-Fluorite Green Matt
POC Ventral Lite Road Cycling Helmet
Light. Protective. Fast. The POC Ventral Lite Road Cycling Helmet has been developed to be all three. When low weight but high protection is your goal, this is the helmet to choose.
Weight x Safety
POC started with their renowned Ventral Air helmet and through careful engineering have been able to save overall weight while also making the Ventral Lite Road Helmet more rigid and preserving the excellent crash protection of the original. The Polycarbonate shell is also lighter, covering less of the liner to keep the weight as low as possible. This same minimalist approach is also applied to the straps and adjustment system to shed yet more weight. Coming in at a svelte 200g (medium) you’ll barely notice it’s there.
Despite the drive to minimise weight you can still be confident in the head protection the Ventral Lite offers. The EPS liner features multi-density zones to deliver targetted head protection should you crash. As mentioned above, a polycarbonate unibody shell is placed in key areas to enhance safety and helmet integrity as well as durability. The straps are also anchored to the helmet for a greater degree of hold in the event of a crash. Lastly, a lightweight size adjustment system makes adjustment easy and keeps the helmet locked in place, vital should you take a fall.
Fast and Cool
The Ventral Lite has the same focus on smooth airflow and excellent ventilation as its Ventral Air sibling. The efficient vent design and internal air channels are the results of CDF analysis. Minimal air turbulence keeps aero performance high, while precisely placed intake and exhaust vents suck air through internal channels, turbocharging the cooling performance of the helmet. Whether it’s a high-speed ride on the flat or toiling up a hot climb this precision venting works to keep you cooler and sweat-free.
- Internal channels control the airflow at high and low speeds
- Extreme cooling and ventilation thanks to innovative internal airflow design
- CFD-tested design minimizes turbulence and enhances aero performance
- Optimized EPS liner for low weight and crash protection
- Wrapped unibody shell enhances the helmet’s structural integrity
- Lightweight 360-degree size adjustment system makes it easy to find a precise fit
- Adjustable straps anchored to the helmet liner
- Eye garage keeps sunglasses secure
- Weight; 200g (M)
- CERTIFIED EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063
Buy POC Helmets from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Granite Grey Matt, Uranium Black-Fluorite Green Matt, Uranium Black Matt
- Clothing Size: L, S, M
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult