POC Ventral Air SPIN Helmet – Fluorite Green Matt
POC Ventral Air SPIN Helmet
The perfect helmet for fast, hot days on the bike. POC have combined aero performance with maximum ventilation to deliver unrivalled speed and protection.
Often compromising on ventilation in pursuit of aerodynamic gains, aero helmets typically are not the best for keeping a cool head in warmer conditions or hot climbs. Combining incredible airflow over the head and excellent cooling with slippery streamlining POC have created a helmet with unsurpassed performance and comfort. Using CDF analysis the Ventral has been designed to create minimal air turbulence while precisely placed intake and exhaust vents suck air through internal channels, turbocharging the cooling performance of the helmet.
You can also be confident head protection isn’t compromised in pursuit of venting and aerodynamic performance. The EPS liner features multi-density zones to deliver targetted crash protection and this also helps keep weight low, just 230 grams for a size medium. The unibody shell is full-wrapped enhancing safety and helmet integrity while the straps are anchored to the helmet for a greater degree of hold in the event of a crash. Lastly, a lightweight size adjustment system keeps the helmet locked in place, vital should you take a fall.
SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
Unlike most of its rivals who deploy the popular MIPS technology, POC has created their very own protective system known as SPIN, a patent-pending rotational impact protection system that reduces the effects of an oblique fall by limiting the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain. Using an innovative and unique pad technology to keep you safe you’ll be protected from unexpected falls and install a new level of confidence as you ride.
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team
- Colour: Uranium Black Matt, Moonstone Grey Matt, Zink Orange AVIP, Sulfur Yellow Matt, Fluorite Green Matt, Hydrogen White Raceday
- Clothing Size: S, L, M
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult