KASK PROTONE ROAD HELMET – MATTE GREY
Kask Protone Road Helmet
The eighth wonder of the world! The Kask Protone Road Helmet combines high-end breathability and aerodynamic performance to make your next ride the finest yet.
Designed in collaboration with Team Sky, the Protone Road Helmet is extremely lightweight and welcomes maximum ventilation and impressive style to your journey. Tried and tested in the wind tunnels, the sleek design of this lid reduces drag and Octo fit adjustment ensures that you benefit from a perfect fit personalised to the shape of your head. To boost comfort, Kask have included a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction to offer a cosy fit certain to impress.
For those that despise sweat and odours, the inner padding is both removable and washable and made from Coolmax fabrics that help sanitise the antimicrobial process.
If it’s impressive comfort and performance levels don’t satisfy your appetite, then the Protone’s high-end protection certainly will. Using the brand’s multi in-moulding technology, a polycarbonate cover has been created on the top, base ring and back of the helmet’s shell. Joined to the inner polystyrene cap, shell shock absorption is drastically improved to enhance safety and install your ride with a new-found confidence.
Reaping the benefits from the strengthened frame to reduce the risk of a shock breaking the shell, it is safe to say the Protone really does set the benchmark when it comes to safety in the saddle.
The Key Technology
3D Dry tri-dimensional padding
The special internal padding is based on an innovative multi-layer open cell construction process that gives maximum comfort and performance thanks to a series of technical features:
- Several ventilation holes that reduce the head-to-pad contact surface by70% compared to standard designs
- 5mm thick padding material that wicks moisture away from the head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell
- Excellent three-way evaporation Aerator position at the top of the helmet boosts safety
- The top area is reinforced with an internal plastic sub-structure that increases crash protection and helps maintain the helmet’s integrity after impact.
CoolMax® material padding
The front of the helmet features a highly effective sweat-absorber that is easily removable and washable.
Self-adjusting lateral divider
This provides great rider comfort with minimal adjustment required. After putting on the helmet and fastening the chinstrap, the divider moves to fit comfortably around the ear lobe. The ergonomic design means a great fit for all head shapes and sizes, guaranteeing freedom of movement and excellent ventilation.
Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible
Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
The anti-allergy, washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps prevent skin irritation. It incorporates soft lateral spacers, shaped to enable excellent ventilation and avoid that unpleasant ‘sweaty strap’ feeling.
- Sizing Note: Fit as per size guide
- Multi In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption
- Octo Fit adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape
- 3D Dry tri-dimensional padding
- CoolMax® material padding
- Self-adjusting lateral divider
- Three-way evaporation Aerator position
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- Bag included
- Weight: 230g (Size M – CE Version)
- CE EN 1078 – CPSC 1203
|S||50 – 56||19 11/16 – 22 3/64|
|M||52 – 58||20 15/32 – 22 53/64|
|L||59 – 62||23 15/64 – 24 13/32|