KASK PROTONE HELMETS – LIME
Kask Protone Helmets – Lime
Kask Protone Helmets
- Color: Lime;
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate.
- Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap;
- The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces;
- The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip;
- Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head;
- The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible;
- Weight: 230 gr. (M);
- CE: EN1078.